Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Some fun sites to try out

Been doing a bit of surfing - reading other people's blogs to avoid facing up to my life (and to get hints on how to work on myself).

Anyway, I have found some interesting sites that are worth a look:

http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm
This one tells you what book you would be based on your answers to six questions. I came out as The Lion, (ha, how appropriate!), The Witch and The Wardrobe by CS Lewis. The explanation with it was: "You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changedquite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now itseems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epicstruggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayalthat could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you're re-enacting Christiantheological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trustin zoo animals". I have to say that there is an amazing amount of truth to that. Have a go and see what you get.

They also do what country you are: http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm
I came out as Egypt with the description: "Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot"

The other site I liked was http://www.biolovematch.com/
This matches you and your partner/friend/whoever based on your dates of birth in terms of biorhythms (check out the site for better info on how that works!). DH and I came out with a 83% compatibility which I thought was pretty good. Physical was 85%, Emotional was 84% and Intellectual was 78%. Not bad, considering.

There is also http://www.celebmatch.com/ which will find your ideal celebrity or tell you how compatible you are with a chosen celebrity. Bizarrely, my best matches were Noel Gallagher (of Oasis fame) and Luke Perry at 98% each. Sadly, I am only 51 % compatible with Robbie Williams but Tom Cruise comes in better at 80% (91% physical compatibility!).

Well, I had fun with them and maybe I did gain some insights there?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home